1. Eliminates the need to "cut down" the neighboring teeth to make a bridge.
2. Maintains the jawbone structure.
3. Feels and functions like natural teeth.
4. Does not rely on other teeth for support.
5. Replaces partial plates and may be used to secure loose dentures.
6. Cleaned and flossed like a natural tooth.
Legal Disclaimer: For the purpose of illustrating the possibilities of today's dental procedures, this web site may include models and/or generic before and after smile case examples. These examples do not represent a certainty of case performance for any single individual. Individual before and after results will vary. Patients should consult with their dentist before making a final decision.